- Attersee Schiffahrt daily cruises on the Attersee in the Salzkammergut
- DDSG Blue Danube old established shipping line, offers a wide range of sightseeing cruises as well as over nite cruise from Vienna to Budapest with the flagship MS Admiral Tegetthoff
- MS Stadt Wien historical paddlesteamer build 1939 Danube cruises to famous Melk in the Wachau
- Brandner Schiffahrt Enjoy the rough and beautiful landscape during a trip on board the MS Austria, the Queen of the Wachau or the ms austria princess.
- 3 Seen Tour sightseeing tours on the lakes Grundlsee - Toplitzsee and Kammersee
- Schiffahrt am Wolfgangsee sightseeing on the Wolfgangsee
- Ship Austria Ship ahoy! The fleet of Ship Austria - your partner for leisure activities and events. Anchors clear: Select from our top offers. 21 Austrian shipping companies have joined together in a very successful cooperation.closed to an already very successful co-operation together.
- Schmitten Höhe Enjoy a panorama round trip or take a trip across lake Zeller See. This kind of boat trip opens completely new perspectives. Experience Zell am See and Schmittenhöhe towering above.
- Tirol Schiffahrt Achensee lake cruises with ms St.Josef build 1887 as well as sightseeing tripns on the River Inn
- J.L. Runeberg m/s J.L. Runeberg (original name s/s Helsingfors Skärgård, or “Helsinki Archipelago”) was built in 1912 and has been used for passenger traffic ever since – for over 90 years! Our traditional cruise takes you through the enchanting eastern archipelago to the heart of Porvoo (in Swedish Borgå), in 3.5-4 hours one-way. Porvoo is Finland's second oldest town. It was founded in 1346.
- Bernd Frenzel sightseeing trips on the River Elbe from Pirna in the “Sächsische Schweiz”, also to Decin, Boehmen (CZ), on board duty-free purchase
- Böttcher Schiffahrt Timmendorfer Strand, Passenger shipping in the Luebecker bay starting from Timmendorfer Strand, Groemitz, Scharbeutz, Haffkrug on board the ships "Seeloewe" "Holstentor"
- Donauschiffahrt Wurm & Köck from Passau to Linz,.....
- Eulenspiegelline trips on three lakes from Mölln and Rathzeburg, also on the Elbe-Lübeck Canal
- Fahrgastreederei Lenz from the Baltic island “Rügen” to the nature preserve of Vilm Island, many tours and theme sailings available
- Förde Reederei is a conglomerate of several shipping lines, offering sightseeing and ferry connections on the North-Sea and Baltic.
- HADAG HADAG has been operating a scheduled boat service in Hamburg's docks for more than 115 years. Now HADAG is responsible for all ferry traffic in Hamburg docks in co-operation with HVV - a great opportunity to get to know the docks close up. Our Tolle Törns also offer a whole range of interesting tours along the Elbe both in and around Hamburg.
- KD-Köln-Düsseldorfer Did you know that exactly 180 years ago, on 1st May 1827, the Köln-Düsseldorfer gave the starting signal for the development of tourism on the Rhine? On that day the wooden steamship CONCORDIA became the first vessel to make a scheduled sailing from Mainz to Cologne – the birth of Rhine tourism! Since then KD has carried its guests to the most beautiful destinations on the Rhine, Main and Moselle rivers. This special occasion will be celebrated on 1st May 2007. Come with us when the SS GOETHE recreates that first sailing from Mainz to Cologne! Previously operated cabin-ships were sold to Viking River Cruises
- Kapitän Anton Tapken daily sightseeing cruises to the "Jadebusen", as well as trips to Wilhelmshaven
- Der Katamaran Katamaran makes regular scheduled runs between Friedrichshafen and Konstanz on the Lake Bodensee
- Könemann Schiffahrt sightseeing trips on the River Trave between Travemünde and Lübeck
- Lauenburger Elbschiffahrtsmusem foundation operating the paddle-steamer Kaiser Wilhelm build 1899 special trips scheduled on the River Elbe
- MAAK Linie The MAAK-LINIE is offering city, canal and harbour tours around the historical island of the old city of Lübeck
- PSB Brandt Personen Schiffhart Brunsbüttel regular sailings through the Kiel-Canal and ferry across the River elbe to Cuxhaven
- Personenschiffahrt Bernd Münz regular scheduled trips on the River Rheine between Bonn and Linz
- Personenschiffahrt Franz Schmitz Round Trips from and to all Stations on the Rhine. Moorings in Rhöndorf - Nonnenwerth - Grafenwerth - Rolandsbogen - Remagen - Linz - Bonn Bundeshaus
- Personenschiffahrt Reinhold Maiworm daily sightseeing trips from Lübeck to the Ratzeburg Lake
- Personenschiffahrt Söller regular scheduled sightseeing trips on the River Fulda from Kassel
- Quandt Linie Lübeck Quandt Linie Lübeck Experience the unique flair of the former queen of the Hanse. Sit back and enjoy some beautiful hours on board of our modern passenger ships - whether on a city tour, an interesting sluice shipping on the Elbe-Lübeck-Canal, a journey to the nature reserve Lake or to Travemünde - we show you the whole variety of waters around Lübeck.
- Reederei Cassen Eils Trips to Helgoland from Büsum, Cuxhaven, Norderney and Langeoog through the Kiel Canal
- Reederei H.G.Rahder charter and scheduled trips from from Büsum to Helgoland, Wattenmeer, weddings, two - three-days-sailing trips also available
- Reederei Norden-Frisia scheduled services connecting mainland and Frisian islands from Norddeich to Juist and Norderney
- Sächsische Dampfschiffahrt Come aboard a fleet of ships which is unique in the world. With nine historical paddle-steamers, between 78 and 128 years old, Sächsische Dampfschiffahrt owns the oldest and largest paddle-steamer fleet in the world. Two modern salon ships and two smaller motor cruisers complete the line-up. Our fleet serves an area between Seusslitz near Meissen and Decin in the Czech Republic which is more than just one of the most beautiful river landscapes in Europe:
- Santa Monika III Fahrgastschifffahrt scheduled trips on the canals of Northern Ruhrgebiet and the Southern Münsterland year round as well as theme and charter
- Schiffahrt Ratzeburger See Only minutes away from Lübeck Airport, Ratzeburg lies in the scenic Lauenburg Lakes Nature Park. Surrounded by four beautiful lakes, the town is the ideal starting point to explore the region on the luxury excursion boats
- Schiffahrt Schmitz from Bonn theme cruises on the river Rhine with this more than 90 years old shipping line
- Salonschiff Aurora daily sightseeing trips on the River Elbe from Geesthacht to Hamburg as well as charters and theme cruises
- Wackenitz Schiffahrt regular trips on the River Wackenitz from to Lübeck
- WDR Wyker Dampfschiffs-Reederei Since more than 120 years, Wyker Dampfschiffs-Reederei Föhr-Amrum GmbH (The Wyk Steam Ship Company Limited, W.D.R.) constitutes a vital part of daily life on the islands and holms off the coast of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. Established as a shipping company by local interests back in 1885, W.D.R. operates two year-round commuter ferry services linking Dagebüll with Wyk (Föhr Island) and Wittdün (Amrum Island) as well as Schlüttsiel with Hallig Hooge, Hallig Langeneß and Wittdün. Both ferry services form a vital part of traffic infrastructure in the Nordfriesland Region and have lifeline function for its islands and holms. Moreover, they constitute an essential basis for the region's prospering tourism industry. On an annual basis, W.D.R. records roughly 1.8 million passengers, 275,000 private cars and 38,000 trucks carried on its ferry services.
- Twin City Liner On the Danube at high-speed from Vienna to Bratislava, three times daily tour/retour. City center to city center: from Schwedenplatz/Marienbrücke to Bratislava/Nový most in 75 minutes.
- Baseler Personenschiffahrt sighteseeing and scheduled theme cruises on the upper Rhine river, departing from Basel
- Schweizerische Schiffahrtsgesellschaft Untersee und Rhein scheduled trips on the Untersee and on the River rhine. also charters and theme cruises
- VSU Schiffahrtsunternehmen für Bodensee und Rhein alliance of Swiss and German operators
USA - Casino Cruise Ships
- Discovery Cruise Line sails every day to the Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale, departing at 7:45am & returning at 10:00pm. With Discovery's convenient daily schedule, you choose how and when to cruise from the following options:
- Big Casino List Welcome to the World Guide of Casinos!
- Emerald PrincessII Visit Lady Luck in person aboard the Emerald Princess II Casino Cruise Ship! Enjoy day and evening cruises. Let the action ride and play the highest quality gaming action in the southeast. Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Craps and Slots! The Emerald Princess II Casino is one of southeast Georgia's and Brunswick's leading destinations
- Horizins Edge Casino Cruises daily gambling cruises on board a Casino-Ship from Lynn, Mas, near Boston and Miami Bayfront park
- Hornblower Cruises San Francisco, San Diego, Marina de Rey, Lake Tahoe; dinner day and nite cruises, whale watching trips, Alcatraz island tours
- Massachusetts Bay Line We operate year round from Rowes Wharf in downtown Boston. We're a family owned company and have just celebrated our 41st year of cruising Boston Harbor.
- Palm Beach Princess Palm Beach Princess delivers more stability, style, activities, amenities and winning excitement! Twice daily departures from West Pam beach
- Puget Sound Express Since 1981, our passenger boats have provided thousands of travelers with fun-packed and fascinating boat tours on the waters around Port Townsend, Washington. Port Townsend, to the San Juan islands, Northwest Coast of USA
- Red and White Fleet Founded in 1892, the family-owned Red and White Fleet is legendary for its premiere San Francisco Cruises. We are committed to environmental sustainability, supporting our communities – and offering a fun and spectacular San Francisco experience to our guests.
- SeaEscape 25 years Las Vegas Style cruises from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, to Bimini and 'Cruises to nowere' day and nite
- Sterling Casino Lines The largest most luxurious casino ship in the world. At Port Canaveral twice a day cruises with mv Ambassador II
- Suncruz Casinos Las Vegas-style casino action found onboard SunCruz Casino the largest operator of Casino cruise ships, 11 ships, daily several departures from Key Largo – Port of Palm Beach – Jacksonville – Port Canaveral – Daytona Beach – Madeira Beach – Myrtle beach
- Victoria San Juan Cruises Whether for a relaxing day trip, a romantic evening cruise, or gentle transit to Victoria or Friday Harbor, join us for a journey through some of the world’s most beautiful sea passages From Bellingham Cruise Terminal
Copyright © Seereisenportal 2000-2013
Webdesign & Realisierung: Siteway.de