- Alpha Ship Fleet of 18 Container ships – Far East service – Book here
- Baum & Co Fleet of small Container Feedervessel sailing mainly in the Baltic from Hamburg. Cruises booked through Hamburg Süd Frachtschiffreisen
- BD-Shipsnavo Contianer Feedervessels sailing in the Baltic from Hamburg
- Brise Schiffahrt Container Feedervessels regular sailings from Hamburg to Poland
- DAL Deutsch Afrika Linien Liniendienst Bremerhaven - Kap Stadt und Durban, mit modernen Containerschiffe der dritten Generation
- Hamburg-Süd one of the key carriers on the North-South trade routes. Large modern Fleet connect South America with Europe, North America, the Mediterranean, Asia, South and West Africa on the one hand, they also link Europe with the Mediterranean, India and Pakistan as well as Australia / New Zealand and the Pacific Islands with Asia and North America. Cruise can be booked at own Agency: Hamburg Süd Frachtschiffreisen
- Herman BUSS-GRUPPE Modern Tramp Vessels, world wide voyages , to book >> >
- Horn-Linie Horn-Linie is an independent shipping company, offering
weekly liner service from North Europe, Hamburg, Antwerp, Dover Le Havre to the Caribbean, calling at Guadeloupe, Martinique, Colombia and Costa Rica.
- Egon Oldendorff As a fully integrated shipping company, OLDENDORFF CARRIERS is combining the strength of Germany's largest bulk shipowner with the flexibility of one of the world's leading drybulk operators.
- F. Laeisz Schiffahrtsgesellschaft Large modern Fleet, bulk and container vessels, saling on many routes around the world.
- Andrew Weir Shipping (UK) Freighter Travel on own Cargo ships as well as other shipping Lines. Andrew Weir Shipping Group offers an "Around the World" Service on the Gazellebank, Mahinabank, Tikeibank, and Boularibank. These ships depart monthly from Hull and Dunkirk, travelling to Papeete in Tahiti, various sparsely populated and unspoiled islands in the South Pacific, New Zealand, Papua New Guine Andrew Weir is also Manager and GSA for RMS St.Helena
- ANL Container Lines (Australien) NL is the shipping company that specialises in moving your product between Australia and just about anywhere. Together with our parent company CMA CGM, ANL is able to offer shipping services to all worldwide destinations, including Europe, Mediterranean, North Africa, Pacific Islands, North America, Asia and many other places.
- Aranui Cruises (Tahiti) Aranui operates the mixed passenger/cargo vessel Aranui 3 which sails between Tahiti and the Marquesas Islands. The vessel flies the French Flag and her crew are all Polynesians. R/T cruise lasts 14 days.
- Bank Line (England) Andrew Weir/The Bank Line offers an Around the World Service on the Gazellebank, Mahinabank, Tikeibank and Boularibank (formerly the Foylebank, Speybank, Arunbank and Teignbank). These ships will depart monthly from Dunkirk, France and voyages will terminate at either Hamburg, Germany or Antwerp, Belgium.
- Cho-Yan (Korea) Large Container Liner service, together with German DSR line offers a round the World service.
- CMA CGM (France) With 100 major shipping lines and 403 ports of call in 150 countries, CMA CGM offers service to anywhere in the world.
- Eimskip (Island) Passenger service Eimskip offers weekly departures to Europe with the vessels Dettifoss and Godafoss. Eimskip only offers passenger service on the Northern route. For further information see the sailing schedule.
- EuroAfrika (Pol) Baltic, northsdea Ports to West Africa, Linerservice with modern cargo vessels
- FinnLines (Finland) Finnlines passenger-cargo vessels sail the Baltic conectiong Helsinki-Travemünde, Germany. Departures daily all year round, with modern Ro/Ro Vessels
- Geest Line (UK) Geest Line has fostered trade links between the UK and the Caribbean for more than 50 years. The Reefer vessels sail from Europe to the Windward and Leeward islands. Fyffes Line (Ireland) acquired Geest
- Grimaldi Freighter Cruises (Italy) GRIMALDI FERIGHTER CRUISES operate a large fleet of modern Ro/Ro vessels on these routes: · Euro Aegean Service · Euro MedService · Euro Adriatic Service · South America Service · West Africa Service – List of booking Agents to be found on the website
- Hanjin Lines (Korea) Hanjin operates a Round the World service, together with German Shipping Line Senator.
- Jimei Group (China) from Yantai City, China overnight sailing from Yantai City to Incheon, Korea with mv Xiang Xue Lan an Combi Cargo/Passenger vessel
- Mitsui O.S.K.Lines (Japan) Großreederei; viele Routen, betreibt auch Fähren in Japan
- The Cruise People Ltd [PZM Polish Steamship Company](Poland) Large fleet of Tram vessels, on sailings from the Great Lakes to Northern Europe Passengers can sail, set itineraries are not known.
- Relais Nordik Inc. (CAN) weekly roundtrip lower St.Lawrence nach Natashquan, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Sept-Îles, Rimouski, or Blanc-Sablon with ms Nordik Express
- RMS St. Helena (UK) The Royal Mail ship St.Helena calls at St Helena, Ascension Island, Walvis Bay, Cape Town and returns to the UK twice each year
- Safmarine (South Africa) Container shipping Liner Service, extensive itineraires weekly sailings between USA and Europe to Africa
- Slow Travel (D) Freighter Travel from Europe to Asia, Africa, Australia, USA and more
- Star Reefers (UK) Star Reefer’s predecessor was the famous Blue star Line, now operating a large fleet of Reefer vessels, a major force in the Banana and Citrus Trade
- Container- Freighter Ship Photos Southern part of HongKong Island, near the water of East Lamma Channel where all ocean-going ships to and from HongKong pass by. A huge colelction of Freigghter ships.