Freighter Cruises - German Ship Owners
- Alpha Ship Fleet of 18 Container ships – Far East service – Book here Baum & Co Fleet of small Container Feedervessel sailing mainly in the Baltic from Hamburg. Cruises booked through Hamburg Süd Frachtschiffreisen
- BD-Shipsnavo Contianer Feedervessels sailing in the Baltic from Hamburg
- Brise Schiffahrt Container Feedervessels regular sailings from Hamburg to Poland
- DAL Deutsch Afrika Linien Liniendienst Bremerhaven - Kap Stadt und Durban, mit modernen Containerschiffe der dritten Generation Hamburg-Süd one of the key carriers on the North-South trade routes. Large modern Fleet connect South America with Europe, North America, the Mediterranean, Asia, South and West Africa on the one hand, they also link Europe with the Mediterranean, India and Pakistan as well as Australia / New Zealand and the Pacific Islands with Asia and North America. Cruise can be booked at own Agency: Hamburg Süd Frachtschiffreisen
- Herman BUSS-GRUPPE Modern Tramp Vessels, world wide voyages , to book >> >
- Horn-Linie Horn-Linie is an independent shipping company, offering
weekly liner service from North Europe, Hamburg, Antwerp, Dover Le Havre to the Caribbean, calling at Guadeloupe, Martinique, Colombia and Costa Rica.
- Egon Oldendorff As a fully integrated shipping company, OLDENDORFF CARRIERS is combining the strength of Germany's largest bulk shipowner with the flexibility of one of the world's leading drybulk operators.
- F. Laeisz Schiffahrtsgesellschaft Large modern Fleet, bulk and container vessels, saling on many routes around the world.
- Hamburg Süd Frachtschiffreisen Over 40 years experience Whether short journey in the Baltic Sea or once approximately around the world. With the ships offered by us you travel to your favourite port...huge selection of vessels and voyages to all corners of the Globe
- Hansa Mare Reederei Hansa Mare Reederei is one of the biggest shipping companies in Bremen. The fleet consists of nineteen modern container ships trading from North Europe to Far East
- Jüngerhans & Co. A fleet of different Freighter types, trading in short sea routes as well as deep sea – book here >>
- Kapitaen Manfred Draxl Schiffahrt Fleet of multi-purpose and Container vessels, various trading routes.
- Knüppel Schiffahrt Container vessels tarding North Europe Mediterranean and Far East under charter by ZIM Lines and NORASIA Lines
- Komrowski Shipping Fleet of Bulk Carriers and Container vessels trading world wide
- Leonhardt & Blumberg Large fleet of Container and Reefer vessesl, Liner service world wide voyages.
- MACS Shipping Liner service, Container vessels sailing from North European Ports to South-Africa - book at >> Capt. Zylmann
- MarConsult Schiffahrt Fleet ov 20 mdoern container vessels trading for various Shipping Lines world wide
- MARTIME Modern fleet of Container vessels, gas carriers and chemical tankers.
- NAVALIS shipping Modern Container vessels trading from Baltic, North Europe to Mediterrranean, book at Hamburg-Süd Frachtschiffreisen
- NSB Frachtschiff Touristik Large fleet of Container vessels. Voyages from to North America – Asia – Australia - Europe
- OPDR small Container vessels trading between North European ports to Canary Islands, Portugal, Spain and Morocco book here >>>
- Peter Döhle Schiffahrt Large fleet of modern Container and Bulk carriers, trading world wide
- Reederei Ernst Russ traditional shipowner with large fleet, travel with ms Pauline Russ regular service between Finland – England – Belgium 7-day trip
- Reederei Gebr. Winter Container vessels trading on various routes
- Reederei Drevin Small container vessel Feeder service from Hamburg to the Baltic
- Reederei Karl Schlüter Large modern fleet of various vessel types, trading on many routes Europe and Far East. Voyages from one week to 120 days. Book here >>>
- Reederei Hermann Wulff Modern Container vessels, trading world wide
- Reederei Rambow Feeder container vessel sailing Hamburg to St.Petersburg, Russia – book here >>
- Reederei Rass Container vessels trading from South Italy through the Black Sea and turkish ports
- Reederei Schepers Container vessels trading on various routes
- Reederei Thomas Schulte Large fleet of modern Container vessels, world wide trading routes book here >>
- Reedereigruppe FREESE Container Feeder service Hamburg to Baltic Ports
- Rickmers Reederei In 1834, R.C. Rickmers founded what was to become the Rickmers Shipping Company, Pioneer in the Asia-china trade. Large modern fleet.
- MCC Frachtschiff Touristik Freighter Travel Agency, part of the Rickemers Group where you can book all vessels from Europe to Asia and more.
- Transeste Schiffahrt Very large fleet of container vessels trading on many routes such as Asia, Americas, Europe Gulf and round the world. Book here>>>
- Walther Möller & Co Hamburg shipping Agency representing many ship Owners and offers a variety of Freighter Travel. Book here >>>
Freighter Travel - International Ship Owners
- Andrew Weir Shipping (UK) Freighter Travel on own Cargo ships as well as other shipping Lines. Andrew Weir Shipping Group offers an "Around the World" Service on the Gazellebank, Mahinabank, Tikeibank, and Boularibank. These ships depart monthly from Hull and Dunkirk, travelling to Papeete in Tahiti, various sparsely populated and unspoiled islands in the South Pacific, New Zealand, Papua New Guine Andrew Weir is also Manager and GSA for RMS St.Helena
- ANL Container Lines (Australien) NL is the shipping company that specialises in moving your product between Australia and just about anywhere. Together with our parent company CMA CGM, ANL is able to offer shipping services to all worldwide destinations, including Europe, Mediterranean, North Africa, Pacific Islands, North America, Asia and many other places.
- Aranui Cruises (Tahiti) Aranui operates the mixed passenger/cargo vessel Aranui 3 which sails between Tahiti and the Marquesas Islands. The vessel flies the French Flag and her crew are all Polynesians. R/T cruise lasts 14 days.
- Bank Line (England) Andrew Weir/The Bank Line offers an Around the World Service on the Gazellebank, Mahinabank, Tikeibank and Boularibank (formerly the Foylebank, Speybank, Arunbank and Teignbank). These ships will depart monthly from Dunkirk, France and voyages will terminate at either Hamburg, Germany or Antwerp, Belgium.
- Cho-Yan (Korea) Large Container Liner service, together with German DSR line offers a round the World service.
- CMA CGM(France) With 100 major shipping lines and 403 ports of call in 150 countries, CMA CGM offers service to anywhere in the world.
- Eimskip (Island) Passenger service Eimskip offers weekly departures to Europe with the vessels Dettifoss and Godafoss. Eimskip only offers passenger service on the Northern route. For further information see the sailing schedule.
- EuroAfrika (Poland) Baltic, northsdea Ports to West Africa, regular Linerservice with modern cargo vessels
- FinnLines (Finland) Finnlines passenger-cargo vessels sail the Baltic conectiong Helsinki-Travemünde, Germany. Departures daily all year round, with modern Ro/Ro Vessels
- Geest Line (UK) Geest Line has fostered trade links between the UK and the Caribbean for more than 50 years. The Reefer vessels sail from Europe to the Windward and Leeward islands. Fyffes Line (Ireland) acquired Geest
- Grimaldi Freighter Cruises (Italy) GRIMALDI FERIGHTER CRUISES operate a large fleet of modern Ro/Ro vessels on these routes: · Euro Aegean Service · Euro MedService · Euro Adriatic Service · South America Service · West Africa Service – List of booking Agents to be found on the website
- Hanjin Lines (Korea) Hanjin operates a Round the World service, together with German Shipping Line Senator.
- Jimei Group (China) from Yantai City, China overnight sailing from Yantai City to Incheon, Korea with mv Xiang Xue Lan an Combi Cargo/Passenger vessel
- Mitsui O.S.K.Lines (Japan) Großreederei; viele Routen, betreibt auch Fähren in Japan
- The Cruise People Ltd [PZM Polish Steamship Company](Poland) Large fleet of Tram vessels, on sailings from the Great Lakes to Northern Europe Passengers can sail, set itineraries are not known.
- Relais Nordik Inc. (CAN) weekly roundtrip lower St.Lawrence nach Natashquan, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Sept-Îles, Rimouski, or Blanc-Sablon with ms Nordik Express
- RMS St. Helena (UK) The Royal Mail ship St.Helena calls at St Helena, Ascension Island, Walvis Bay, Cape Town and returns to the UK twice each year
- Safmarine (South Africa) Container shipping Liner Service, extensive itineraires weekly sailings between USA and Europe to Africa
- Senator Lines (Germany) Large container Liner service Europe, the Middle and Far East, Asia, Canada, South America and the whole Mediterranean region. Joint Venture partnership with Asian Shipping Lines
- Seatrade Reefer Chartering (Belgium) Over 120 modern Reefer vessels weekly sailings from Antwerpen, (Zeebrügge), Sheerness, (Tilbury), Dünkirchen to Papeete, Noumea, Auckland, Tauranga, Napier and further ports on request
- Star Reefers (UK) Star Reefer’s predecessor was the famous Blue star Line, now operating a large fleet of Reefer vessels, a major force in the Banana and Citrus Trade
Freighter Travel - Specialized Travel Agencies
- Frachtschiff-Touristik Kapitän Zylmann A trip on a cargo freighter can be counted as one of the most individual kinds of travel available today, offers a wide selection of Freighter Travel
- Go4freightercruises/Neptunia German Agency, Travel on Freighetrs, Containerships and Reefer vessels world wide and short sea
- Hamburg Süd Reiseagentur A warm welcome from the experts in freighter travel. We would be extremely pleased to help you create your very own log book. We have more than 40 years of experience in finding precisely the right route for your travel plans.
- Kapitän Hoffmann Kapitän Hoffman for over 20 years this specialized agency sells freighter cruises all over the world
- Internationale Frachtschiffsreisen-Pfeiffer Freighter Travel this Agency has over 200 freighters for your selection
- Internaves Agency specialist for Freighter cruises as well as Norwegian coastal cruises
- Internet Guide to Feighter Travel (USA) the most comprehensive source of information about freighter travel to be found on the Internet. This site has evolved over the past three years, based mainly on my own experiences aboard ship and in dealings with agents, shipping companies, and the officers and crew of several ships.
- Maris FreighterCruises (USA) Maris Freighter & Specialty Cruises, Join the Club and receive a monthly magazine of Freighter cruises. Maris offers a huge selection of Freighter cruises.
- MCC Frachtschiff Touristik MCC ist he Travel agency of Rickmers Container Line, regular Liner service from North Europe to China on modern Container ships
- NSB Reisebüro Frachtschiff Touristik NSB owns one of the largest modern Container fleet, regular sailing from Europe, USA, Australia, Asia and Afrika
- Sea Travel Holidays (Holland) Freighter cruises all over the world.
- SGV Reisezentrum Weggis (Switzerland) an independent agent for freighter trips. All the freighter travel options are available here.
- Container- Freighter Ship Photos Southern part of HongKong Island, near the water of East Lamma Channel where all ocean-going ships to and from HongKong pass by. A huge colelction of Freigghter ships.
Copyright © Seereisenportal 2000-2013
Webdesign & Realisierung: Siteway.de