Ship Yards & Suppliers
Ship Yards - Germany
- Abeking & Rasmussen since 1907 has Abeking & Rasmussen building ships for Navies, Coastguards and private customers. With SWATH technology, A&R ships are famous for exceptional seakeeping and innovation oriented high-tech design.
- Aker Ostsee
- Blohm + Voss Repair There is no vessel this yard cannot repair, refit or maintain.
- Cassens-Werft Since 1875 current range of new ships includes:
tugboats, passenger ships, yacht cruisers, and island ferries, gas tankers, push-boats and supply ships, combined cargo/passenger ships, research vessels, buoy layers, ships for inland navigation, general purpose freighters and container vessels.
- Flensburger Shipbuilders since 1872, product portfolio includes RoRo – RoPax Ferries Combat support vessels.
- HDW The headquarters of the shipbuilding group is in Hamburg. Other operating locations are Emden, Rendsburg, Karlskrona and Malmö (Sweden), and Scaramanga (Greece). The Yard is a leader in submarines and Mega-Yachts constructions
- HSVA For more than nine decades, the private and independent Hamburg Ship Model Basin HSVA has been at the forefront of hydrodynamic research. HSVA has influenced and led developments of testing technology, methods, standardization and numerical procedures to solve complex problems.
- Lloyd Werft The Lloyd Werft shipyard company is your partner of choice in repairs, conversions, modernisation or completion of ships of every kind, in record time. National and international shipping companies rely on our company, which has an excellent reputation. Famous ships, including the "Norway", the "Norwegian Sky", the "Queen Elizabeth II", the "Costa Victoria" or the "Europa", are some of the numerous ships that our shipyard services have already worked upon. We offer short docking times, all services of a modern shipyard company and world-wide readiness for operation service teams.
- Lindenau Since 1919 this midsize Kiel located Yard has build over 350 vessels. Passnger Cargo/Pax, LNG, Container ships, inland waterway ships
- Lürssen Yachts Builder of Mega-Yachts, such ms my Octopus, Pelrus, Kismet, Linda Lou and many more famous Yachts
- Meyer-Werft Meyer Werft entered the cruise liner market in the middle of the 1980s. Thanks to the long experience in building passenger ships, the yard successfully entered this market with "Homeric", (later converted and modernized to "Westerdam"). Today, Meyer Werft has an excellent international reputation for building sophisticated passenger ships for: Aida Cruises -Holland America LineNorwegian Cruise Line - P & O Cruises - Royal Carribbean Cruise Line -Celebrity CruisesRoyal Cruise Line - Star Cruises - Disney Cruise Line . Webcam view live cruise ships under construction.
- Neptun Werft founded 1850 Since 1997 part of the Meyer Neptun group which includes also the Meyer Werft in Papenburg. Now builder of innovative River crusie ships with the TwinCruiser concept the ship consists of two independent hulls. The aft section holds the propulsion system and the living quarters for the technical crew as well as the lifting wheelhouse, while the forward section, 110 m long, accommodates the passenger cabins, public rooms, the galley with cold stores as well as the living quarters for the service crew. Keeping the machinery spaces and the passenger areas separate decreases noise and vibration in the passenger quarters to a considerable extent.
- Nobiskrug Nobiskrug is logistically well located in Rendsburg, on the Kiel Canal. Building/conversion/lengthening/re-powering of vessels up to 30,000 tdw, such as Mega-yachts (including refit work) - cruise liners and ferries -RoRo and RoPax vessels
- Partner Ship Design State of the Art ship Design. Projects include AIDA Sphinxs class, P&O ms Ventura and A’Rosa River cruise ships.
- Peene Werft Over 50 years this yard now part of the Hegemann Group, builder of navel and commercial vessels, river Cruise ships and Mega Yachts, such as my Leander
- Volkswerft Stralsund Founded 1948 now part of OdenseShipyard Group part of Maersk build special vessels such as cable laying, anchor handling Hopper section dredger and Passenger-Cargo vessels
Ship Yards - International
- Afai Ships (Hong Kong) Afai is an industry leader in the aluminum high-speed ferry business. Since 1949 delivering some of the world’s most advanced catamarans.
- Amels (Holland) The experience of designing and building nearly 30 superyachts since 1981 has made Amels a world leader in custom yacht building.
- A & P Group (UK) Large yard specialized in repairs and conversions
- Astilleros de Sevilla (SP) construction of newbuilds , Ro-Pax Fähren ua. für Viking Line
- Astilleros Zamacona (Spain) Founded 1914 Zamacona covers an amply variety of other maritime needs; from Launches to Ferries including RO-RO
- Atlantic Marine (USA) Florida and gulf Coast Yard, conversions, repair and new construction
- Austal Ships (Australia) Leading the World in the Design and Construction of Customised Aluminium Commercial and Defence Vessels: Ferries Passanger, Yachts, Live –Aboards and Dinner/Harbour cruise vessels.
- CHANTIERS BENETEAU S.A (F) Beneteau - Motorboots - Beneteau Shop - Antares Océanis First Flyer Ombrine
- Boston Ship Repair (USA) Boston Ship Repair is dedicated to the special needs off the cruise ship industry
- Brodogradiliste Kraljevica (Croatia) passenger ships, cargo-passenger ships, car ferries, river/seagoing dry cargo vessels, RO-RO/LO-LO vessels, RO-RO/container/paper carriers,
- Cascade General (USA) From super tankers to cruise ships, Cascade General Portland shipyard has the experience to handle your most demanding ship repair project
- Damen Shipyards (Holland) DAMEN has more than 30 shipyards and related companies all over the world. We are involved in newbuilding as well as maintenance and repair activities. Builders of Ferries and Mega-Yachts.
- De Hoop Lobith/Heusden (Holland) Shipyard De Hoop has a history of almost 1500 build vessels and more than 3000 designs. Although it is strong in the inland passengervessel and offshore markets, virtually any ship can be completely engineered and built by De Hoop. River Cruise Ships -
- DSME Deawoo Shipbuilding (Korea) DSME has acquired advanced technology for building sophisticated passenger car ferries, based on its past experience of building three 40-knot class ultra high speed ferries the "Treasure Island" with 472 passenger capacity, the "Blue Star" car ferry for a Greek owner with the capacity of 1,500 passengers and 200 cars, and a very luxurious car ferry accommodating 1,880 passengers ordered by Moby Line in Italy. All these passenger ferries have received attention for their light and solid structured designs,
- ENVC (Portugal) ESTALEIROS NAVAIS DE VIANA DO CASTELO (ENVC) is a medium sized Shipyard, build river cruiser and 2008 an Expedition Cruise ship ffor Atlanticoline, Azores
- Feadship (Holland) We build your dreams to improve Reality! Feadship is recognized as a world leader in the field of custom build Motoryachts
- Fincantieri (Italy) Today Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups. World leader in the construction of cruise ships and large ferries, sectors characterised by high technology and design content. Customers are Costa, Carnival, HAL, P&O….
- Fjellstrand AS (Norway) Since 1928 builder of fast ferries
- Foreship (FIN) leading naval architects with over 1200 completet projects mayn cruise ships
- Götaverken Cityvarvet (Sweden) The ship yard for repair, maintenance, conversions
and rebuilding - in the center of northern Europe
- Guangzhou Shipyard (China) Guangzhou Shipyard International Co., Ltd. (GSI), which was parented by China State Shipbuilding Corporation, is the largest modern integrated shipbuilding enterprise in South China and one of the 500 biggest enterprises in China. GSI was founded in 1954, high-tech vessel such as RO/RO vessel, RO/RO passenger vessel Destination Gotland
- Grand Bahama Shipyard lage Repair Yard, located 100 miles of the port of Miami. A popular dryddocking venue for major Cruise Lines
- HHI Hyundai Heavy Industries (KO) HHI's Shipbuilding Division, the world's number one shipbuilder, leads the global shipbuilding industry with a 15% share of the market
- Haraland and Wolff (UK) 140 years of shipbuilding excellence. Harland and wolf also build the ms TITANIC
- Heesen Shipyards (NL) With the construction of yachts such as the Alumercia and Lady Halima, Heesen Yachts secured its reputation at the end of the previous century as a builder of displacement yachts
- Hellenic Shipyards (Greece) Hellenic Shipyards S.A. is the largest shipyard in the area of the eastern Mediterranean. It stands worldwide for its outstanding experience in building and repairing naval and commercial ships. Founded over fifty years ago, Hellenic Shipyards S.A. is now part of the TKMS Group
- Incat Australia (Australia) he design of an Incat Wave Piercing Catamaran (WPC) is a constant evolution. With each incremental increase in waterline length comes a myriad of modifications to the design. However, the vessels within each generation are far from identical with a range of configuration, fit-out and performance variations evident.
- JSC Shipbuilding Yard «Severnaya Verf (RU) JSC Shipbuilding Yard «Severnaya Verf also known as Norther Yard, St.Petersburg
- Malta Shipyards (Malta) The Malta Shipyards are pleased to announce the amalgamation of two major sites Malta Drydocks (Cospicua) and Malta Shipbuilding (Marsa) into one integrated facility
- T.Mariotti (Italy) T.Mariotti started as a repair yard for Costa, now renowned for constructing luxury cruise vessels for Regent Seven seas, Silverseas and Seabourn
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Japan) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd has build cruise ships and ferries for Crystal and Princess cruises as well as for domestic operators
- Meyer Turku (FI) Meyer Werft Germany holds 70% of ex STX Europe Yard, the rest finisch State.
- Nichols Bros Boat Builders (USA) since 1964 construction of fast Catamarans, River cruise ships and Dinner boats
- OceanFast (Australia) Oceanfast is a world class Australian super yacht builder, offering its customers exciting designs and specialising in manufacturing excellence with personal service. Oceanfast has produced a fleet of the finest, most distinctive and awarded motor yachts in the world.
- Öresundsvarvet (Sweden) Öresundsvarvet specializes in the repair and conversion of vessels. Customers include Stena, Finnlines and Scandlines
- Orskov (Denmark) founded 1958 repair yard offshore vessels and ferries
- Remontowa (Poland) Remontowa S.A. is the shiprepair yard with, by far, the biggest market share in Poland and ranks among largest yards in Europe and worldwide in some sectors of repair business. Annually, 160 up to about 200 ships are under repairs at Remontowa S.A. also newbuildings of Ferries Ro-Pax vessels
- Rodriquez Cantieri Navali (Italy) RODRIQUEZ CANTIERI NAVALI is a leading shipyard in the worldwide market and who has for more than 60 years been at the technological forefront in the field of high speed ship construction
- STX shipbuilding Co (Korea) large ship Yard, ahs in 2007 acquired a large stake in AKER YARDS
- Samsung Heavy Industry (Korea) SHI won orders for three 28,000 ton (GT) class ferry ships from Greek Minoline in 1999 for successful delivery. In 2003, it received orders for three 35,000 ton (GT) ferries from Dutch Norfolkline, continuing to enhance the company's design and construction capabilities.
- SembCorp Marine (Singapore) SembCorp Marine is a leading global marine engineering group specialising in a full spectrum of integrated solutions, ranging from ship repair, ship building, ship conversion.
- Sembawang shipyard (SGP) Sembawang Shipyard is Singapore’s leading ship repair facility with an extensive track record of ship repair. Converting ferries to accommodation for Equinox
- STX Europe (Finland) (ex Aker Yards) is Europe’s largest shipbuilding group and one of the world’s four largest shipbuilders. Aker Yards is organised through three business areas; Cruise & Ferries, Merchant Vessels and Offshore & Specialized Vessels. Aker Yards is one of the world's largest builders of cruise ships and has either built - or has in the order book - the 15 largest cruise ships in the world. Aker Yards is also one of Europe's top three ferry builders. Orders & Deliveries
- Swath International (USA) Swath: small waterplane area twin hull.
- Tillberg Design (Sweden) Navel architects TILLBERG DESIGN has over the company’s 40 years of history - planned, designed and followed up interiors for approximately 130 vessels - large and small.
- Victoria Shipyards (Canada) Quality cruise ship repair service is performed at modern facilities in the Vancouver and Victoria shipyard sites. Emergency repairs are also available 24 hours a day, at anchor, at berth or while underway.
Copyright © Seereisenportal 2000-2016
Webdesign & Realisierung: Siteway.de