Cruise Industry News: 2019 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report now available
The 2019 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report is now available from Cruise Industry News, with a projected refit calendar extending through 2021 and 100 pages of analysis and data into the huge drydocking and refit market.
The 100-page PDF includes key insights and interviews with cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards, painting a complete picture of cruise ship repair, refurbishment and upgrading, as well as everything that goes into the planning before a vessel enters a drydock.
Included in this report:
- A 2019/2020/2021 Drydocking Schedule organized by ship, dates and region.
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier sourcing and more.
- Key interviews with major cruise lines, key interior turn-key suppliers, class societies, key suppliers and shipyards.
- Case study examples of recent and currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need in just 100 pages to plan refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future. 40 percent bigger than the 2018 edition!
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.