- Brittany Ferries (FR) Caen & St. Malo >< Portsmouth, Cherbourg >< Poole, Roscoff >< Plymouth & Cork
- Color Line (Norway) Kiel >< Oslo, Hirtshal > Oslo > Kristiansand <, also package-tours.
- DFDS Seaways (Dk) Esbjerg - Harwich, Amsterdam (IJmuiden) - Newcastle, Kopenhagen - Oslo - one of the World's largest Ferry Operator
- Finnlines Travel relaxed, arrive relaxed – that’s our philosophy on board. We are operating with 13 ships on 7 routes from Germany to Finland, Sweden, Poland and Russia.
Book your trip online now!
- ferrylines.com Book all ferries in Europe online!
- Moby Lines is operating from/to Sardinia, Corsica, Elba
- Ocean24 powered by DERTOUR ferries booking machine Baltic, North Sea, Mediterranea
- Scandlines 43modern ferries operating on different routes between Rostock, Rügen to Denmark and Sweden
- Stena Line one of world`s leading ferry company! At the moment Stena Line is operating 33 ships at 16 different routes in Scandinavia, Great Britain and Irland.
- Tallink Silja Line (Estonia) large modern ferries connecting Finland - Sweden - Estonia - Latvia
- TT-Linie (D) Modern Passenger Cargo Ferries between Travemünde and Rostock, Germany > < Trelleborg, Sweden – also Mini cruises and Tours
- Viking Line (Sweden) large modern Ferries Stockholm >< Turku & Helsinki