- Cruises Halong Bay (Vietnam) Discover the splendors of the bay aboard a wooden junks that combines classic beauty with modern comfort.
- Emeraud Classic Cruises (Vietnam) Halong Bay (UNESCO Heritage site) 2-Tagesfahrten mit ehemaligem Paddelsteamer
- Heritage Line (Vietnam) 3-8 Tage Mekong Kreuzfahrten der Luxusklasse mit der neuen mv "The Jayavarman".
Australia & New Zealand
- Captain Cook Cruises Captain Cook Cruises - From the Great Barrier Reef to the islands of Fiji, from the bays and beaches of Sydney Harbour to the outback vastness of the Murray River basin, Captain Cook Cruises draws on over 35 years of cruising knowledge to create unique and exciting travel experiences.
- Coral Princess Cruises Coral Princess Cruises - Australia's Leading Expedition Cruise company offering Great Barrier Reef cruises, Cape York cruises, Kimberley cruises, Papua New Guinea cruises, Melanesia cruises, New Zealand cruises, and Australian Outback cruises.
- Paradigm Expeditions he luxurious True North is one of the finest expedition cruise ships in the world. Kimberley coast of Australia’s north-west is truly one of the world’s last great wilderness areas. Remote and defiant, her many secrets have been kept from all but a select few.
- Pearl Sea Coastal Cruises Pearl Sea Coastal Cruises is a family run Broome based cruise Expedition Company, specialising in luxury adventure wilderness cruises to the remote Kimberley region of Western Australia with cruise vessel, 'Kimberley Quest II'
- Cruceros Australis Cruceros Australis was selected by the National Geographic Channel to travel across the untamed geography of Tierra del Fuego, enjoying its flora and fauna, on a trip from Punta Arenas to Ushuaia. Itineraries: Punta Arenas - Ushuaia - Ushuaia - Punta Arenas
- Navimag from Puerto Montt to Puerto Natales, crossing the Patagonian Channels, where the snowed summits of the Andeans mountain range immerse and meet the magic Laguna San Rafael and historical villages like Puerto Edén. An extraordinary Patagonia, with different color waters that give rise to the silent witnesses of the last freezing periods, ice giants like Amalia or Pio XI glacier.
- Skorpios Cruises Naviera & Turismo Skorpios owns three small passenger vessels o the Glaciers of the Southern Ice Fields, sailing from Puerto Natales to Puerto Edén and through the canals of the Chilean Patagonia
- Arctic Umiaq Line Arctic Umiaq Line Greenland. provides passenger boat service in the territorial waters of Greenland.The company was founded in 1774 and our own vessels have been plying domestic and international waters since 1797. More than 200 years!Today, Arctic Umiaq Line is jointly owned by Air Greenland and Royal Arctic Line.
- Hurtigruten A/S Hurtigruten is renowned for its comprehensive collection of voyages to remote, beautiful and dramatic coastlines from the far north to the distant south. With over 120 years of maritime experience and our fleet of sixteen intimate and comfortable ships, we offer voyages that go beyond the traditional cruise, allowing closer encounters with environments, wildlife and people along shorelines near and far.
- Polar Star Expeditions Join us from Spitsbergen – the Arctic of Norway, to Greenland and follow the Viking trail to northern Canada. visit each Polar Region during their summer season. Between these Seasons explore the mystique of the islands of the Atlantic – Macaronesia and Azores, and the remote coastal areas of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Norway. board our highest ice-class ship, the M/V Polar Star
- Hebridean International CruisesHebridean International Cruises has been setting the benchmark for luxury cruising since 1989. our two small, five star luxury cruise ships – Hebridean Spirit and Hebridean Princess – afford our guests the highest standards of luxury accommodation, together with a level of service from an almost forgotten era.
- Fyne Cruises Inveraray is a very beautiful, peaceful and interesting place on the Scottish West Coast, picturesquely seated by Loch Fyne and homeport of Fyne Spirit. On board Fyne Spirit you encounter exquisite scenery and watch outstanding living nature. Meet up with unique Highland culture. With only a small number of guests on board, we cruise the Hebrides and the far extending Clyde Estuary.
- The Majestic Line (UK) small vessels, West Coast Scotland, sheltered waters and stunning coastline of Argyll and the Inner Hebrides.
- Birka Cruises Birka Paradise offers short overnite cruises from Stockhol to Mariehamn and over the weekend cruises to Visby, Gotland. there are also a few cruises to Tallin, Estonia
USA & Canada
- American Canadian Caribbean Line Our niche is exploring some of America's most historic waterways in a style reminiscent of private yacht vacations of a bygone era. Cruise Great Lakes, Intercoastal & bays, N.E. & Canadian Maritimes, as well as Central America
- Boat Company The M/V LISERON & M/V MIST COVE. cruising from inlet to inlet, take some time to relax, fish (both fly and spin), whale watch, or photograph the gorgeous scenes you'll see from the deck of the Misty Cove or Liseron.
- Cruise West When Cruise West guests visit a small port in Alaska's Inside Passage or along Baja Mexico's Sea of Cortés, we don't overwhelm the local communities or crowd nature trails. In fact, our largest vessel hosts just 138 guests. Each one of the ships in our fleet is ideally suited to our up-close, casual and personal style of cruising. Their shallow drafts, small size and skilled crew give you access to places big-ship passengers can only see through their binoculars.
- Majestic America Line the finest fleet of river and coastal cruising ships in America. Cruising from the heartland to the bayous, western canyons to Alaskan fjords. Famous ladle steamers like Mississippi Queen and Delta Queen
- Marine Link Tours Cruise the inland waterways of coastal British Columbia and experience the magic of the MV Aurora Explorer, a 135 foot landing craft that transports a wide variety of heavy equipment and general freight throughout the Gulf of Georgia and the remote inlets of Johnstone-Queen Charlotte Straits.
- Sea Wolf Adventures Experience Adventure Aboard a Classic Ship of History. Sail Glacier Bay, Alaska - The central coast of British Columbia and San Juan islands, WA
- Sunday Trading sail mv Oceanmaster for an adventure into the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. Sail among the islands, inlets, and mountains of this protected coast in search of whales, birds, and bears.
- Westwind Tugboat Adventures Step back in time aboard a 1941 Vintage tugboat and cruise the silent, hidden world that lies tucked away between Vancouver BC and Juneau Alaska. This world famous waterway, the Inside Passage, abounds in serene channels which pierce the magnificent coastal mountains and allow us access to some of the worlds most undisturbed wildlife.
- Wild Alaska Wildlife Cruise is guaranteed to thrill even the most ardent traveler. cruises depart from Juneau or Petersburg Alaska in the heart of southeast
Alaska's Inland Passage.